detached 2 bedroom house down the street from downtown Baton Rouge.
This residence features large fenced back yard with a patio.
residence is very convenient to downtown Baton Rouge Central Business
District (CBD). There is a LSU/downtown bus stop that is a few blocks from the residence (walking distance).
- Convenient to Louisiana State University: Biking to campus from this location is the preferred method as it is
only 8 blocks from campus, requires no parking, and gives the biker the
option to take the bus as well since the buses are equipped with
front-mounted bike racks.
- Commuting to Interstate 10 is very
easy. The westbound on-ramp is just a couple of blocks away. The eastbound
on-ramp is within a 2 minute drive.
- Price: See main page for current pricing and availability
- Address: 255 Oklahoma Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Rooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Interior Size: Approximately 700sqft
- Flooring: Low-upkeep premium vinyl flooring throughout.
- Pets: Dogs and cats are accepted. Fully-fenced
back yard. There is a one-time non-refundable $300 pet fee.
- Utilities: Included in rent are the following utilities: groundskeeping.
Package: Full-size washing machine, Full-size clothes dryer, Full-size
double-door stainless steel refrigerator, Full-size stainless steel dishwasher, Compact 4-burner gas stove.
- Cooling: Central Air Conditioner
- Heating: Central Heat
- This is single-level residence with off-street parking pad that accommodates two vehicles.
text or call David Engle with Engle Realty at 225-937-4003 or Daniel
Engle with Engle Realty at 225-456-7812 for additional inquiries. Click
this link to: "Schedule a Tour".
- Security Alarm monitoring is available at an additional $15 per month.
Please text or call David
Engle with Engle Realty at 225-937-4003 or Daniel Engle with Engle
Realty at 225-456-7812 for additional inquiries. Click this link to: "Schedule a Tour".