detached 2 bedroom apartment across the street from the new LSU
student community University Edge. This residence features a shared
balcony and patio area
along with a small shared fenced back yard.
residence is very convenient to downtown Baton Rouge Central Business
District (CBD). There is a LSU/downtown bus stop that is one block down
- Convenient to Louisiana State University:
There are two LSU bus stops, each within 1 block from this residence.
Biking to campus from this location is the preferred method as it is
only 8 blocks from campus, requires no parking, and gives the biker the
option to take the bus as well since the buses are equipped with
front-mounted bike racks.
- Commuting to Interstate 10 is fairly
easy. The westbound on-ramp is just 2 minutes away. The
on-ramp is within a 5 minute drive.
- Price: See main
page for current pricing and availability
- Address: 2584 Iowa Street, Baton
Rouge, LA 70802
- Rooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Interior Size: Approximately
800sf, which includes storage and utility room on the bottom level
- Flooring: Low-upkeep premium vinyl flooring. Ceramic tile
in the bathroom.
- Pets: Small Dogs and other pets
are accepted, cats accepted on a case-by-case basis, Partially
back yard. There is a one-time $300 pet fee.
- Utilities: Included in rent are
the following utilities: water, sewer, garbage,
Package: Full-size washing machine, Full-size clothes dryer, Full-size
refrigerator, Compact dishwasher, Compact 4-burner gas stove.
- Cooling: 3 window units
- Heating: 1 wall-mounted heater
- This is a second-floor residence with a
reserved off-street parking driveway.
text or call David Engle with Engle Realty at 225-937-4003 or Daniel
Engle with Engle Realty at 225-456-7812 for additional inquiries. Click
this link to:
- Bedrooms feature ceiling fans
- Master bedroom features a wall-to-wall closet
- Kitchen features an island bar with built-in storage and
bar stools for sitting
- Private utility
room with a small exlusive area to store a bicycle or other items
- There is a gated
pedestrian entry as well as nighttime security lighting.
Please text or
Engle with Engle Realty at 225-937-4003 or Daniel Engle with Engle
Realty at 225-456-7812 for additional inquiries. Click this link to: "Schedule